Important Information - Compensation Package
During training :
- Monthly Stipend - Rs.20,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.5000/-
- Mandatory Lodging (on nominal charge) & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
On Appointment :
- a. After successful completion of training, appointment will be as Scientific Officer (Group 'A') with following details.
Grade Pay Band Initial Band Pay (Rs) Grade Pay (Rs) Dearness Allowance (As per Govt. of India Notification from time to time) SO/C 15600-39100 (PB-3) 15600 5400 58% of (band pay + grade pay) (as on 1.7.2011, revision due w.e.f. 1.1.2012)
- b. Additional two or three increments (each of 3% of Band Pay + Grade Pay) depending on performance during training program will also be admissible.
In addition to emoluments as above, following allowances, incentives & facilities are available as per rules depending upon the place of posting:
- Performance Linked Incentive
- Site Location Allowance
- Site Conveyance Allowance/City Conveyance Allowance
- Update Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Canteen Subsidy in addition to Canteen Facility
- News Paper Allowance
- House Rent / Leased Accommodation / Housing Facility
- Leave Travel Concession/LTC Encashment for self & family
- Leave Encashment
- Medical for self and dependent
- Advances (For House Building, Motor Car, Other General Purpose etc.)
- Membership of Professional Institutions
- Educational Facility for Children within Residential Colony
- Provident Fund
- NPCIL Benevolent Fund etc.